Thursday, January 7, 2010

I want the recipes for the food/pizzas they sell at Whole Foods!! Its all so delicious?

Im a big fan of the buffet inside Whole Foods store and I just want to recreate some of teh dishes and mostly the pizzas at home...


Anybody know where i can get them?I want the recipes for the food/pizzas they sell at Whole Foods!! Its all so delicious?
you can buy the WFM Cookbook at most of their stores, I bought several as gifts a couple years back and kept one, I use it all the time!I want the recipes for the food/pizzas they sell at Whole Foods!! Its all so delicious?
you can go to this site and type in the nae of the place or food it should be edible of course try pizza hut or anything else it will give you there recipe its easy:





http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/recipes.鈥?/a>
  • consumer credit counseling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment