Monday, December 28, 2009

Any good recipes for vegetarian/soy ';hotdogs';?

I have a pack of these in my freezer, but since I've never eaten meat, I'm not entirely sure how to prepare them! Anyone simple recipes (I'm a college student, not Emeril) that can really spice these things up?Any good recipes for vegetarian/soy ';hotdogs';?
You can cook them in a frying pan with a little olive oil and eat them in a bun with all the toppings one would put on a meat hot dog.Any good recipes for vegetarian/soy ';hotdogs';?
yes make spaghetti, noodles, chop up the hotdogs warm um up throw um in the sauce voila! my favorite vegan dish!
I used to make this when I was in college. Assuming you're not a Vegan (just vegetarian) and not mind eating eggs.





Chop up the hot dog in small pieces (bite size is good)


Scramble two or three eggs and cook them along with the veggie dogs.


Near the end, add in some salsa (use your favorite) or even taco sauce.





Eat the eggs with toast, or rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment