Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone have any really unique family recipes for anything at all.?

I am reading memoirs and everytime they talk about their family and what their mom or grandmother makes it makes me want to try them. I have get really good meals from them.Does anyone have any really unique family recipes for anything at all.?
Well, you didn't say what kind of food you liked. But my mom used to make this recipe. Fattening and delicious. Not something I would make all the time, but good none the less.


Take a couple cans of lump crabmeat with 3/4 pound of softened cream cheese and 3/4 pound of softened butter mix it all up and spread on bun halves. put it in the broiler for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned on top.Does anyone have any really unique family recipes for anything at all.?
That is one nice thing about living in the South. Lots of families pass down recipes here. There are several dishes that I associate with my father, who passed away in 1994. I don't remember the specific recipes, but I have them stashed away somewhere. If you want them for real, please feel free to email me and I'll send several to you.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment