Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm chinese and i would like to know if any1 has more recipes for cooking a dog?

what different types of meals can i make...to date i have only been successful with fried dog legs...sadly!i know that there is a specific type of dog to be eaten but since i live here in the US i was wondering if its ok to eat a pittbull....they're so meaty!I'm chinese and i would like to know if any1 has more recipes for cooking a dog?
You are not Chinese.





You are not that funny.





You are obviously immature.I'm chinese and i would like to know if any1 has more recipes for cooking a dog?
Does dog taste like chicken?
You sick bastard
sure I dare ya to grab that pitbull
Oh, honey.....I was really hoping the dog you were referring to was the Oscar Meyer variety. You should probably go home.
disaster
OMG this makes me sick... would you eat a human? yikes eat food like a normal person.

No comments:

Post a Comment